Your little ones will enjoy creating their very own Halloween or fall mess-free decoration.
- pumpkin template ( I used one from http://www.getcoloringpages.com/coloring/2542 )
- printed words ( Happy Halloween, Happy Fall, Welcome)
- glue stick
On the back of the pumpkin template trace the shape to make it easier when it’s time to cut.
On the front have your child cover the entire image with stickers.
Using the outline on the back, cut out the shape.
Glue on the printed words.
Laminate the decoration so the stickers won’t fall off.
- Use a different shape like a bat, whitch or ghost. There is a fun haunted house shape at https://www.mamasmiles.com/halloween-haunted-house-printable/ .
- Use a permanent marker to write a message instead of printed words.
- Use a thin layer of liquid glue or Modge Podge instead of laminating so the stickers won’t fall off.
Some great books to read with the craft
- Sesame Street Happy Halloween
- Go Away, Big Green Monster! by Ed Emberley
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat by Lucille Colandro
- Where is Baby’s Pumpkin? by Karen Katz
- The Monster at the End of this Book by Sesame Street
Let your child pick out and play with small pumpkins and gourds.